Originality:

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil!!
Dec 08, 2016 01:30 PM 10857 Views

Originality:

Awesome song! I have listened all songs from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil!This is the best song for me this year! And this is the best abum that has come out of bollywood in long time.This one has to be one of the best songs in the recent times. since the song was released, it is there in the'most played' songs list of my music player.

First the lyrics by Amitabh Bhattacharya are killers.The lines are so beautifull you immediately get hooked to them.He really is a wizard of words.My favourite line is ."Junoon hai mera, banoo main tere kaabil(I strive to be worthy of you)

you can always expect good composition from pritam, and he is good as usual.

Singing, well. We all know how good a singer Arijit Singh is! He has taken the lyrics and music to a different level altogether.It is also a very different song from his usual ones.He has proved his mastery in music, once again!

Write a Review on Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Songs