Originality:

Heart moving songs..??
Jun 06, 2017 05:15 PM 13672 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 06, 2017 06:40 PM)

Originality:

Ae dil hai mushkil songs are very heart moving, I loved the movie songs more than the story of the movie. Amoung all the beautiful songs "channa mere aa" was the most favourite one of mine. The lyrics of this song are very heart touching and makes you emotional. Not all this song of the movie is good, but all the songs are very nicely written and well sung by singer. Apart from this, all the songs are best suited with the film story. As the story of the film goes, the songs matches and gives us the feeling of the real emotions that make me feel wonderful. The songs when heard gives me all the feelings, like when I heard the "breakup song", I felt like dancing and enjoying. And, when I heard the song "bulleya" and "channa mere "it makes me remember of those people whom I love. Apart from all this, all the songs of the film are well picturised also. Rabir kapoor, Anushka sharma, and Aishwarya rai bachchan they all have added additional charm to the lovely songs. On the whole, I loved all the songs of this film, I can hear them all the time.

Write a Review on Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Songs