Originality:

Satisfying
Oct 08, 2016 07:08 PM 2083 Views

Originality:

The movie includes nice songs such as ae dil hai mushkil which I liked the most, bulleya, Channa maraya among which the two are sung by arijit singh. I listen to this album as I like to listen songs sung by arijit singh and as I included that the title song touched my heart. Since now, no dislikes to this album from my side. I liked the album. After watching the trailer and listening to the songs I can say that the movie will be liked by everyone. I can't say anything about plot as the movie is not released ya but the song were absolutely satisfying and romantic. If there is Pritam da with arijit Singh then I can bet you the song will never disappoint you. A music composer like Pritam makes the song rock. I would recommend album of Raaz Reboot which also include almost all the songs sung by arijit singh and all ofthem are melodious songs with a romantic feeling.

Write a Review on Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Songs