Originality:

My review for ae dil hai muskil
Sep 30, 2016 11:45 AM 2115 Views

Originality:

Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil teaser was to release today and it came as a surprise with the title track itself. With Pritam’s composition, Arijit Singh’s vocals and Amitabh Bhattacharya’s lyrics, this song is high on emotion.

In the very first hearing, this song appeals to you and well, I’d say you will get hooked soon.

The beginning piano piece is soothing and the further change in the musical arrangements works extremely well for this track.

While Arijit gives his best, it is Bhattacharya’s lyrics such as ‘Tu safar mera, Hai tu hi meri manzil, tere bina guzara, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ that simply touch your heart.

really this song touch your heart and u remember your girlfriend opr your EX-girlfriend but guys, I suggest u listen the only lyrics the lyrics touch your heart.guys I am going give the credite to Amitabh Bhattacharya who wrote the lyrics so good

Write a Review on Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Songs