Shop No 62, Vallurvarkottam High Road, Seetha Nagar, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600006, TN

+91-44-43596565

Nice bakery! Amazing pasteries
Sep 12, 2015 07:11 PM 857 Views

I have come here a couple of times and I usually come here to have a quick bite with my colleagues. It is a nice place and you get a variety of stuff to eat.

It is not a very big place, but you get a lot of variety and everything is very fresh here.

I like the egg and chicken puff here. You also get amazing burgers, pizzas and yummy pastries.

I usually pack a lot of chocolate pastries for my kids and they love the food from here. The service is pretty quick here.

Also, I usually order cakes for birthdays here, and If available, I usually get it on the same day if available and at the max the next day.

This place is very clean, neat and hygienic and one can definitely come here for quick bite or to parcel your favourite bakery items.

Adyar Bakery - Nungambakkam - Chennai