Readability:

Story:

This was a great book.
Jan 16, 2006 04:18 PM 3727 Views
(Updated Jan 16, 2006 04:18 PM)

Readability:

Story:

I agree with the reviewers who say that this is the best of American literature. This is the only book that I read from cover to cover when I was in high school.I think this is one of those books that need to be read more than one time so I'm not writing my review until I've gone through it again.This was a great book. Very adventurous and fun to read. I like how it went from aventure to adventure.Huckleberry Finn was different because it was about a kid who thought more the way I did and acted the way I would have liked to, most of the time anyway One of the best books I've read.This book is a pure joy to read and I suggest you read it without looking for a political agenda. Just let the story flow and enjoy each word. This is a wonderful story, full of youthful. Just one little warning though, once you start reading you won't be able to put this book down.

Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn - Mark Twain