Readability:

Great adventures by Huckleberry Finn
May 27, 2015 09:31 AM 3041 Views

Readability:

Story:

I read this book after I read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is a good sequel to the book. I love the way Mark Twain has depicted the story. Each plot keeps you stitched and sticked to the book. Use of words is very wisely thought of and bravely put in the book.

The story of  a boy from the Mississippi Valley will make your mind blow. At a point of time you will realize that there are so many crazy situations one after the other but you will not get bored of it. Though this book has been in the limelight because of the repeated use of the n-word, and because of the same reason it has not seen in many school curriculums, but I still feel that this book is a worth read. I feel it is just okay not to make a scene out of the usage of words chosen by the writer because the writer knows how to give a real and original feeling of the entire plot to the readers.

Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn - Mark Twain