Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

VO5 It's not for ME.
Apr 29, 2002 04:04 AM 5865 Views
(Updated Apr 29, 2002 04:06 AM)

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

When I hear the words VO5 I think of the great product that I love and that is their hot oil treatments. So I figured since I love the hot ail treatment, then I should really love the VO5 shampoo right?

Well let me tell you; I hated this shampoo. It not only was cheap, (which I don't mind that), but it didn't make my hair nice and silky smooth after I shampooed. I have to say this shampoo has made my hair have more split ends and dry.

Yes this shampoo is cheap to buy, and that is a plus. But if you are looking for a great shampoo that will give you shine and manageability then I would say forget this product. It has a nice smell, maybe that is why I figured it would be worth trying? Smell I guess isn't going to get your hair nice and smooth now is it?

You can buy this shampoo at your local store, and the cost is around $2.00. Some places it might be more exspensive depending on the type of store you are in. I however will still buy the VO5 Hot Oil Treatments because they are worth the price, but I will NOT keep paying for this VO5 Shampoo that just doesn't stand up to its quality.

I now buy Suave shampoo, its cheap too, but it does what the bottle says it will do. Keeps my hair silky smooth and manageable.

Advanced Alberto V05 Moisturising Shampoo