Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Fragrance:

JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
V05 Nice but BECAREFUL
Aug 12, 2004 11:14 AM 2343 Views
(Updated Aug 12, 2004 11:14 AM)

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Hey Guys 'n Gals,

I've been using V05 for over a year. It's effects where quite good on my hair. Especially since I have long hair I wanted sumthing that would keep it strong, healthy and shiney. I don't mind spending money on my her but out of curiousity I purchased this product. It smelt great and also gave incredible shine to my hair. I thought this was a great buy so I stuck to it.

Eventually,after a trip to my hairdresser she suggested I stop using this shampoo. Saying it would cause build up on my hair and make it heavy. I even consulted 2 other professional hairstylist and they said the same thing.

So know I'm using Joico (much more expensive) but it's not showing any signs of improvement yet. What I've noticed though is that no matter what shampoo and conditoner you use,if u switch from one product to another it always makes your hair look better for a short while 'til you swoop to the next product. I guess your hair sort of gets immune to the same product after a while.

Advanced Alberto V05 Moisturising Shampoo