Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Very Cheap and Very Good!
Mar 19, 2001 09:20 PM 5325 Views

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Will admit one thing, I am cheap. I do not like to spend a lot of money on anything! But the problem with that is that much of the time, you do get what you pay for! Shampoo is one of those items that you have to have. I have tried many different brands, and paid way too much for some of them.

VO5 products are great! This is one time where I have got much more than I have expected, and paid for.

VO5 products, such as their Moisturizing Shampoo can be found at many stores in my area for somewhere around $1.00 to 3.00. My hair is very long, so I go through shampoo very quickly. Buying VO5 products helps me get what I need, and spend very little.

VO5 Moisturizing Shampoo is a wonderful product. It has a floral type scent that is not too strong, but light and pleasant. By teaming this product up with the VO5 Moisturising conditioner, your hair will be easy to comb through, and will feel healthy and clean. The thing that I like most about this shampoo is, of course, the cheap price. Secondly, I love the way it makes your hair feel. It seems to really lock in the moisture, and helps to prevent split ends. Also, this product is great if you use hair spray or styling products. It will clean those products right out of your hair, leaving your hair super clean.

This product is a great choice for people with dry hair. Also, if you go through shampoo very quickly, I would recommend this product because of it's low cost, but high quality.

Advanced Alberto V05 Moisturising Shampoo