Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

No other editing soft wares can beat Photoshop
Aug 23, 2016 04:52 PM 2423 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Recently I have downloaded Photoshop cs6. Previously I was using Gimp for editing images, which is almost similar to Photoshop. I have edited many images with it. But the features that Photoshop has, no other editing soft wares can ever beat. Photoshop has more tools compare to Gimp. I can delete backgrounds very fast with their amazing tools. If you want quality work in editing, then it is the best option. When it comes to clone, smudge, burn and select objects, no other soft wares can give that quality.But I want to admit one thing here, Gimp is a free software and a good software too. It depends on how you use it. On the other hand, Photoshop is not a free software, yes you can use it as a one-month free trial. But after that, one has to purchase it. As a professional editor like me, I would say Photoshop is the best.

Adobe Photoshop