Concept:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Pangi, Himachal Pradesh, India India
Best photo editting app
Jun 29, 2019 07:17 PM 270 Views (via Mobile)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Adobe Photoshop express is an app that provide the function to edit photos and make them more attractive and what ever changes you want in your photo. I really like this app and also use it for my photos edit.

I am windows phone user and I installed Adobe Photoshop express app from Microsoft store . It is easy to download and occupying not much space of my phone memory.

Why I need this app.

As I am windows phone user there are not much effective photo editor app . Microsoft also provide some app to edit the photo such Lumia selfie camera , lumia creative studio and many other . But all these apps have just limited option to edit a photo. Just as only rotate, crop and limited effects.

When I installed Adobe Photoshop Express app it is provid me lot of function and effects set my photo as I want to be like this photo looks.

This app provide many important function such as sharpness , clarity, white effect, saturation, dark effect , hue , noise exposers and temperature adjustment.

Most important provide looks to photo and there are more than 30 looks to adjust their quality from 0 to 100 percent.

Additional features which I like it also provide frame to photo and provide various frames . It has one more feature to add mult photo in one photo that's also make the best. It has option to save and share that photo direct that option is helpful.

Overall I really impressed with its function and all valuable features which provide me best photo editing app. And I also recommended this app to others you can also use this app and make your photo more creative and as what looks you want.

Thank you.