Concept:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Lucknow India
Very useful app...
Oct 24, 2017 11:52 PM 779 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Adobe Acrobat reader is application by which we can see or read any PDF file easily through adobe acrobat reader app.

My mobile is simple android mobile so when I download any PDF ( a format of file ) file, I did not able to read that PDF file it always shows some error like. something written like that I cannot able to read or sometime's show that the format of you file is not supportive.etc so ons day I thought to download any good PDF file reader so I searched in a play store, so I found ADOBE ACROBAT with good ratings so I downloaded this app.

The app was perfect and very very useful and easy to use. Now I can able to read all my PDF files.Now my device supports all the PDF files easily through this app.

The app's features are less and simple, easy.this is plus point of a app, everyone can use the app.

There are some useful features of this app are. Document cloud ( you can easily save your file on online storage and you can share also with your friends.) Dropbox, Local, Create PDF, Export PDF etc.

I am thankful to this app because this app helps me a lot in my studying.

Adobe Acrobat Reader