Academics:

Student Engagement:

Bannerghatta Main Road, Bangalore 560011, KA

+91-80-27828299, +91-80-8050050681, +91-80-8050050682, +91-80-8050050683, +91-80-8050050684

Bangalore India
AMC-CITY GROUP
Jun 20, 2011 02:59 AM 3558 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Please read this reviewe completely and carefully before you decided to join or to recommend any of your friends. As a student of Administrative Management College, I have completed MBA from this college. Our batch have faced many problems.

Even after 1 year of completion of MBA still our batch is in problem. Sorry friends I am unable to post OUR MAIN PROBLEM. For more clarification please contact BANGALORE UNIVERSITY VALUATION HEAD, they know very well about AMC. They still blame even today.

They have Colleges in Jaynagar 7th Block by name CITY COLLEGE, please don't join this college, they have colleges also in Bannerghatta Road, by name AMC Engineering College, Administrative Management College, Advance Management College, please DON'T JOIN ANY OF THESE COLLEGES. Trust me. please forward to all your friends about this reviewe. I AM NOT LYING AND I don't want to blame anybody unnecessarily.

Administrative Management College - Bangalore