Was the tour operator helpful:

Feb 26, 2013 05:55 AM 6059 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Myself and my hubby Kishor booked a tour for Assam - Arunachal & Meghalaya tour in Adigas yatra, last November.These destinations are my dreams as nobody in Karnataka organise a guided tour with food to these places. So, we are very eager to join and went also. What can I say, the arrangements, food and the accommodations are excellent .

In Tawang, I have witnessed the wild flowers which has canvassed the mountains. I came to know those mountains are snow covered during March and the wild flora and fauna are praiseworthy. War Memorial , Jaswant garh at Tawang, Mawsami caves, seven sister falls at Cherapunji are really  heaven on earth. Less polluted, less tourists with great experience.  I am ever grateful to the kitchen staff  and the tour manager  who have  seen that there should not be any problem in food and accommodation in those places.

Really, its exploring north east with Adigas is an excellent experience.

Write a Review on Adigas Yatra - Bangalore