Was the tour operator helpful:

Sep 06, 2013 12:49 PM 6149 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

My name is K Basavaraj RTD. I am a technical officer in Syndicate Bank, now residing in Jayanagar, 6th Block, Bangalore .My relation with Adigas Yatra started from  Amarnath yatra 2009.

Earlier I used so many other travels. My Yatra with Amarnath Yatra was excellent, They take very much care & I got homely feeling. Afterwards I continued tour with Adigas yatra nearly 2 - 3 tours every year.

Food, accommodation was excellent. Traveled in a/c bus in group tour. The tourist are usually educated & class people. I traveled Amarnath - Vaishnodevi Yatra 16 days, Assam - Arunachal - Meghalaya nature tour 20 days, Puri - Kolkota - Darjeeling - Gangtok 15 days, Rajastan Special tour 17 Days, Panchadwarka Yatra 17 days, Kashi - Gaya - Haridwar 15 Days. Chardham Yatra 18 days. Nepal special 14 days.

I have uploaded selective photos & videos in my face book Basavaraj Karenayakara.

Write a Review on Adigas Yatra - Bangalore