Parking:

Shop no 58, Rahul Raj Mall, Dumas Road, Surat 395007, GJ

+91-261-6100210

Surat India
Premium quality shoe
Nov 23, 2017 08:46 PM 1134 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hi guys.

I have purchased one of my favroite model snekker shoe adidas from buy at rahul raj mall in surat.

The shoe quality was very prenium quality of the brands such a very good shoe quality was excllent.

Heavy material was used in the snekker shoe the colours was wight and grey colours shoe was adidas brands.

In there adidas store there was too many differnts verity was aviable there more and more with differnts shoe like loffar snekker sports shoe etc.

But the adidas brands was such a very prinium quality shoe.looking and design was very attractive to person.yeah this brand shoe some expansive but it very good give material in shoe.

I was purchased this shoe 2500 with GST and give me adidas store from 3 wear socks free.original socks they are give me.

There was in stored with differents item also avalible like bags, clothes, socks, etc item.

Thanks.