Parking:

Store Range:

Hyderabad India
Adeetyas kitchen - Madeena Guda
Oct 03, 2012 05:12 PM 4153 Views
(Updated Mar 04, 2013 12:58 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

In the beginning , I faced some teething issues for my kitchen modular work due to staff change there @ Adeetyas kitchen.I directly interacted with Managing director in getting my work done.I must honestly agree that he is a very punctual in execution of the work and he is the person who really gives great Rajeev_Vermact and value to the end customer like me.

Personally, I was so impressed by the way he talks to customer and  never ever committed false promises and never gave a chance to me to follow-up for the work delivery.Instead, he followed up with me for the updates.

Eventually, Guys worked day and late nights and finished it in stringent time lines. I merely Appreciate the hard work being done for quick and fast delivery to me before my house warming ceremony.I am a happy customer now Thanks for the all help!

Adeetyas Kitchen - Hyderabad