South 24 Pgs India
Absolutely Worthless
Apr 07, 2017 08:00 PM 8523 Views

Time is money, and to keep track of time a major portion of our population still uses the wrist watch, cause of many reasons, maybe for style or showing off, maybe cause of it being family heirloom or many other reasons. So we must always choose wisely when it comes to watches.

Hence I'm writing this review as I had bought an Adamo wrist watch. At first everything was ok, it seemed nice and stylish, has day and date feature, looks good and everything.

But looks can be deceiving as they say, the most prominent problem which I faced was with the day and date feature, after every 15 days( more or less) the day and date would lag behind a whole date from the actual date, I had to reset that problem manually everytime, and here lies the second problem, resetting the day and date along with the time is a very complex procedure, it took me a while to get used to it. So these are the biggest flaws in the watch when it comes to the usability and reliability of the watch. The battery died after a month of usage so that adds up to more disappointments.

After a usage of 6 months in total the watch has finally died, I took it to the shop they said its gonna cost me more than the original price of the watch to repair it!

Now that I think about it, I really spent my money on the wrong product, so if you are planning on buying an Adamo watch, I would recommend not to.

Adamo Watches