Jaipur ( Rajasthan) India
Adamo watches
Dec 22, 2017 12:14 AM 6778 Views (via Android App)

Hello, I am sharing my personal experience with Adamo Watches. This is the worst company of watches and my experience with this watch was very worst.

My husband gifted me adamo watch on my birthday. In starting 1 months it was looking fantastic and working great but 1 months later day by day the watch straps was looking very dull it's shining was go down and there was so many cracks on the strapes. Watch looks like so many times old. The quality of watch was very poor and worst.

When I was going to the company back to replace the straps of watch. But the customer service man doesn't giving me positive response he want to charges for repairing. I was told that the watch was in warranty period but they said there was no warranty on the watch strap and he was charging 500 RS for replacing the watch straps. The staff was very rude and inconvenient. I was very disappointed with the customer service.

I was not recommend to any one and I will give it 1 out of 5.

Adamo Watches