Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Beware...if your on ME.
Nov 06, 2003 10:43 AM 10154 Views
(Updated Nov 06, 2003 10:46 AM)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hey,

Ad-aware 6.0 I believe is a very good Spy-ware and Ad-ware finder/remover, on OS's other than Windows ME. I have tried it after hearing so many good things about it but all I could ever get it to do was find them. When I try to remove them, the program froze. :-|

I currently use Spybot Search and Destroy for my Spy-ware and Ad-ware needs and it hasn't failed me yet. I just wish I could get Ad-aware to work right for me. Since I haven't been able to really use Ad-aware I can't give much of a review, but I can say what I do know about Ad-aware 6.0 ;-)

Ad-aware 6.0 IS fast at finding Spy-ware and Ad-ware, but to someone who wants a simple to use software, Ad-ware 6.0 wouldn't be for them. But for someone who wants a fast and pretty thorough software to remove Ad-ware and Spy-ware, then Ad-aware 6.0 is for them. As long as you know what your doing and you take your time, then you shouldn't have a problem.

Have fun ^_^