Shoe Weight:

Range:

New Delhi India
Very cheap in price & quality
Jul 05, 2017 10:33 PM 3723 Views (via Android App)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

Action is Indian shoe brand.It is famous shoe brand as this is more than 30 years old brand in footwear industry.It is known for school shoes, low prices shoes.I  bought many times action shoes so here I will share my experience & tell its pros & cons also.

Cons-

Shoes are of low quality

Very uncomfortable shoes especially if you do long walks daily

Due to Action shoes I got blisters in my feet

Shoes pinches everytime you walk thats so uncomfortable

Quality is very poor within one month shoe insoles  teared out

I bought Action running shoe but whenever I run with them next day I got blisters in feet

They are not suitable for jogging or those persons whose are active in sports.

Only those persons who just sit in office or home or less walk can adjust with these shoes Pros-

Although there are major cons of Action shoes but there are also some pros these are:

They are light in weight

They are affordable & cheap in price

Look wise they are good

Only their school shoes are good

Overall I got very bad experience with Action shoes so I will never suggest to buy Action shoes.Although they are cheap in price but in quality also.So take care before buying them especially if you want for jogging, in sports activities etc.

Hence from my side I will give only 1/5 stars for my bad experience with action shoes.

Action