Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Successful cashless settlement by Acko
Jun 12, 2020 09:17 PM 16314 Views
(Updated Jun 12, 2020 10:23 PM)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

My Ford Ecosport had an accident, it hit an opposite coming Innova and my right side bumber, fender headlight, foglight, tyre, wheels and all suspension parts on right side got damaged with a bill of 105000(Rupees one lakh five thousand)

Soon after the accident I took photos and made a claim online uploading with necessary vehicle regn certificate, driving license and photos and the address of the nearest Ford authorised service centre.I called toll free customer care number also.

My car was undrivable, soon Acko customer service called me and send the free crane service road assist to tog my vehicle to the Ford authorised service centre of my choice, next day Surveyor came and assessed the damage and work began and when the accident work is completed, I asked for cashless insurance, Acko promised they will send the settlement amount after depreciation to my bank account and within 1 day of getting the invoice from Ford service, Acko credited the cash in my account before total payment to service centre. Next day I settled total invoice amount I should pay as(depreciation and compulsory deduction+ Acko cash received) and taken my car from garage.This is my personal experience and happy with the Acko service.The surveyor was very helpful and very patient to answer all my questions and cleared all my doubts, I still thank him for making me cool at an unfortunate situation Thank You Acko once again for speedy claim settlement.Please note if Acko does'nt have a tie up with garage, they will send money to your bank account before payment to garage.

Acko General Insurance