Academics:

Student Engagement:

Business Point, Near Subway Restaurant, SV Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400058, MH

+91-9223524123

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India
S*cks to the core - Complete waste of money!
Nov 23, 2012 05:42 PM 2875 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I have literally wasted my money here. The faculty has no clue about what they're teaching. They have no class plan whatsoever. I enrolled for GMAT and this guy would teach me from princeton book - which everyone knows is not the best material. And one could make out that he himself is repeating each word from the book.

You don't go to a class to have the faculty read out stuff to you. The WORST faculty I have come across. They promise 10 GMAT CAT - I got none! Their notes were pathetic filled with typo errors and false answers and really questionable questions.

The worst things is even their senior management doesn't care. The call themselves the ISB specialist but there is nothing specific to ISB in terms of guidance.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AT THIS CLASS.

I have given 1 star because I had to. they deserve none!

Achiever's Point - Mumbai