Academics:

Student Engagement:

Andrahalli Main Road, Bangalore 560091, KA

+91-80-23245515, +91-80-23245516, +91-80-23245517

Best college where one can choose.
Jan 18, 2018 12:30 PM 875 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Placements:

There is a different placement cell which has been provided in this college. As I'm in my first year of PGDM, I could tell about senior batch placements which is happening right now, so far it has been good for them, where a few students were placed in reputed banks. Percent of students who have been placed were about 60% in PGDM(Finance and marketing). The companies which visited the campus for the placements were AMAZON, BYJU'S, KOTAK, ICICI BANK and many more. The kind of roles offered to students were Assistant Managers, HR Executives, Sales Managers and many more.

The campus is well equipped with classrooms providing LCD projectors, 24 hrs Wi-Fi facility. There is a separate library which has been provided which consists of HBR, Vikalpa and many other international journals. We have a good audio visual room inside the library. Medical facilities are also been provided and when it comes to sports and games, there are separate indoor and outdoor games which are available. The quality of food available in the canteen is excellent. Hostel rooms are well furnished with 24hrs of hot water and Wi-Fi facility.

Faculty and course curriculum:

Faculties are well qualified and knowledgeable and most of our faculties are PhD's in various fields.Our faculties do encourage students to publish papers in Journlas.

The teaching quality has always been excellent in this college, they always try to give us practical exposure Faculties are always accessible. student to faculty ratio is 1:20. As far as I'm concerned, the Industry exposure till now was good. As I'm in my first year of PGDM, the course curriculum has been very much useful till now.

other details:

The other activities also been encouraged to students apart from the curriculum course such as 5K Marathon, BIZOMANIA(A management level fest). The campus crowd is very huge.The campus surroundings is very clean and neat. A lot of workshops and seminars and guest lectures also been provided regularly.

Write a Review on Acharya Bangalore B School - Bangalore