Acer

Chandigarh India
Bad experiance
Jun 19, 2015 03:40 PM 2329 Views

Acer neo touch’s design and shape is very bad I don’t like it is looking like any third party mobile, while this phone has some good feature and bad features, it is 3g phone, it has wught upto 130g.

And screen size is 3.8 inch with 65k colors, I don’t like its screen quality, and the touch sensitivity is very poor of this phone.  it has 1ghz processor  memory card support upto 32 GB  which is good, and 256 MB ram and 512 ROM.

It has operating system 6.5 mobile window, in this application are not run properly, it goes to hanging position, it has 5MP camera with led flash and camera does not have good quality, it records the video with 480 pixels, sound quality is average battery backup is very poor, it has wLAN and Bluetooth for connectivity.

Features of this phone is not good, I had problem under the sunlight the screen is hard to see. I had bad experience with this phone, I not recommended it.

Acer F1 neoTouch