Ease of Use:

Feb 28, 2016 11:25 AM 13332 Views

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

We used asian paints for our newly constructed house around 3 years ago.we had no idea which one to use. I went to shop they recommend this and I was little hesitated and not sure how this one is going to be but now I always prefer asian paints over others.The finishing it gives to the walls and look is great.The paints of this companies are very good and most effective a part of this brand is long flow of the liquid.I mean the paint spreads or covers more area than other paints.

Ace provides neat and clean shades and last longer to the wall. best part is your walls look bright and shiny.they provide service is very effective and gives finest walls.

I will recommend you all my friends and relatives to use this paint and I also recommend you to try it once you would satisfy definitely .

Ace Exterior Emulsion