Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

148-1, Rmz Futura 2, Bilekanahalli Village, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560076, KA

+91-80-41060000, +91-80-41386000

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hi! all . My name is Dino, from Bangalore, India.Few Multinational companies have horrible hiring procedure, they are just wasting candidates time and energy.

Last week I was selected as a walking interview in Accenture(place I don't want to mention), they are currently hiring for R2R process, they drop mail and ask to come up for the interview location. make us wait for long duration and told us leave the premises  with no valid reason. We are young generation of India really requesting you, please do not  discourage us to apply for the Opening in your Organisation. Please do improves in your selection process. Me the normal job doing person. But I really got frustrated.  You all big Giants also started from scratch any day, and without any good work force You have not receive your goals.

Please do incorporate good hiring Team. When you are organizing walk-ins for job seeker every mail for job interview attaches many expectations. But you all follow ruthless procedures. Kindly request to all who read this message of mine. Please share your experience too. So these Charmian's should know what pathetic things staff is doing with young job-seekers.

Accenture Services Pvt Ltd