Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

148-1, Rmz Futura 2, Bilekanahalli Village, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560076, KA

+91-80-41060000, +91-80-41386000

Dream job and best place to work
Jun 25, 2017 07:21 PM 20220 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Accenture:

It is was my dream job during the my engineering college days and yes, I made it at least as a experience in IT.

The reason which attracted me towards about Accenture is job security and career growth. Its known fact that will be always a JOB safety in IT jobs but we should be little careful while choosing the right organisation.

When it comes to salary & benefits and job safety; my personal opinion is to go with SAFETY.

Accenture has thousands of clients and projects and work with thousand of technology so if you are not fit in one they have always a chance to place in other where best fit.

The work environment is different to different project but again I say on an average its cool environment and best place to work.

Suggesting work explore opportunity and onsite and familiar with vast technology knowledge.

Accenture Services Pvt Ltd