Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

148-1, Rmz Futura 2, Bilekanahalli Village, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560076, KA

+91-80-41060000, +91-80-41386000

Bangalore India
They work opposite to their ad high performance
Jan 10, 2018 12:32 AM 26047 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Accenture is big name in indian IT market. But their way of working for employee selecting is very worst. For some of the opening in accenture I applied. After a lot of follow up with friends and HR, finally after 3 month, my interview was scheduled.

On the day of interview, and interview panel called me 2 hr late and it happened for almost 2 hour. As per my performance, I felt it was good one. Again after 1 month, all of suddent I got called for another round of discussion and it also went fine.

Finally in HR discussion happend where I agreed for my joining date and CTC and shifting charges since joining location was in Hyderabad. I have submitted all my relevent document.

Now more than 1 month back, I have submitted my document but still waiting for my offer letter.

I don't understand, what is their process and criteria to select candidate and feel like they have wasted my time.

Accenture Services Pvt Ltd