Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

148-1, Rmz Futura 2, Bilekanahalli Village, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560076, KA

+91-80-41060000, +91-80-41386000

Worst recruitment process and worst recruiters
Jul 05, 2019 11:41 PM 8071 Views (via Mobile)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hi

I would like to share my experience with worst recruitment people of the earth I.e, Accenture Gurgaon. I hired as a SW Application tech support in Accenture in the month of January 2019 then the documentation process. I have submitted all the required documents as per them more than 10 times however my documents was absolutely correct as I have verified with my cousin brother who is working in AICTE as a Sr. Coordinator. Accenture hr’s wasted my 6 months, in the month of July they revoked my candidature and said we have some discrepancies with your documents and unable to proceed with your candidature however I have the offers from TCS and Adobe captive at the same time and was in green in background check. They are the worst people of the earth and the stakeholders will need to fire those people who are playing with the candidates future. FRIENDS I WOULD SUGGEST YOU NOT TO GO OR REFUSE THE OFFERS FROM THIS COMPANY.. JUST REFUSE IT DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Many thanks