For Business

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Abhinav Study abroad - REVIEW
Sep 21, 2022 09:56 PM 514 Views
(Updated Sep 21, 2022 11:16 PM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Every person has a dream and the - TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK. So, my dream was to study abroad.

Team Abhinav helped me in accomplishing my dream. My journey started with Abhinav when I was in 11th Standard. Vishal Sir was appointed as my advisor and he guided me about the procedure and the steps to be taken by the student in order to secure a seat in the Canadian and the Australian University.After the fruitful discussion, I got the clarity on the courses that I can pursue. Real work started when I was in 12th grade. Race to grab the offer for the desired course. He helped me in finding the university and the course. Because of him, I never felt lost and I thank him for the guidance and support.Once the offer was received, Nupur Ma’am helped me with the student Visa filing process. She is knowledgeable, encouraging and extremely supportive. She clarified all my doubts.From Day 1, She sounded so confident and made this process a cake walk.My Visa process was smooth owing to the right guidance at the right time. Team answered all my questions concerning my Visa. I felt extremely happy when I received the message confirming my Canadian study Visa approval.Thanks to Abhinav Consulting, Vishal Sir and Nupur Ma’am. I am blessed to have Abhinav Consultants in my life and truly admire the unmatchable services that cannot be surmounted by anyone. Based on my experience, I recommend all the students who are aspiring to study abroad to go for Abhinav Consulting without a doubt as the Staff at Abhinav offers Great service, efficient communication and a really easy advise to get a Visa as per the individual’s requirement. Thanks once again!

Cordially,