MY EXPERIENCE WITH LASER GENESIS AND ROOT DEEP
Dec 04, 2018 02:11 PM 1504 Views

I've been using their services for a while and have finally found a place I wish to stick with. It's very dicey to find a place and therapists for your facial skin & hair especially in Delhi . Most places have tall claims and don't match up to expectations. What I like best is that, AAYNA is a place whrein professionals stick to their area of expertise . They aren't pushy/money minded and guide you whats best for your skin/hair while allowing you to choose what you think is best. They use very high quality products on the skin and charge pretty reasonably for the same.

I purchased 6 treatments of Laser Genesis. Miss Tangen( My Therapist) combined Laser Genesis with HydraFacial which is the process of ultimate hydration while also getting rid of dull, lifeless dead skin. These two treatments together took about 1.5 hour. Overall I could not be happier. The results after just 2 procedures have exceeded my expectations My skin felt hydrated, plump, pore less and glowing. I have never experienced such transformational results from any treatment. I've had Genesis done on my face 5 times now. It shrinks my pores, makes my skin less oily, and gives a mild skin-tightening effect that lasts several months. Miss Tangen is very knowledgeable highly mannered and pleasant to interact with. Not only did she perform Laser Genesis/Hydrafacial procedure but also gave me information on other procedures that I might consider. Her cautious approach works well with my skin concerns the expectations created were just in line with results.

Coming back to Root deep treatment - its AMAZINGGGGGG! I was really depressed with my drastic hair fall which in medical term is known as Telogen effluvium. Tried every medicine/spa but no relief. Recommended by AAYNA this miracle treatment and just after three sessions I saw drastic reduction in my hair fall . Can see my baby hair? Its completely organic and work wonders for hair. Telogen is something that take its own course of time to stop but Root deep made this theory a MYTH! Mr. Gaurav( Hair Stylist) did exactly what I wanted and knows his stuff well. Gives good advice and listens to your needs. He took the time to learn about my hair and what I like/dislike about it. Great knowledge of color combination and Balayage technique. Whoever saw my hair the only word they said was WOW!

The staff was extremely professional, supportive and service was great. Well managed set up. A very value for money spent experience. Parking, availability and location is very convenient. If you happen to visit AAYNA do meet Ms. Tangen for Laser Genesis and Mr. Gaurav for any kind of your hair mess.

Special Thanks to Dr Sarkar and Dr Jaya for expert advises?

Overall rating – 10/10