Eid_ul_Fitr_2020

Worst ever dal makhni I have tried
Jul 01, 2019 03:21 PM 135 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 01, 2019 03:22 PM)

Avoid ordering food from this restaurant its worst in the Greater Noida West, I ordered dal makhni and roti from this restaurant and it is the worst dal makhni ever, it seems stale, tastes sour and roti is also wierd, I wanted to get the amount refunded but it took so long fo them as they were not ready to refund it, bad customer service, I had the worst ever experience of having Dal makhni from this restaurant, had this only about the taste not good I would have managed but the food is stale and since the time I had a bite of it my mouth's taste is too bad, I will make sure that I never order food from this restaurant again neither I am going to recommend this to anyone, I have attached the image you can check the packaging and the texture.

Noone has right to decieve customers like this, the kind of food they have sent could impact my health and could cause food poisoning. It will only help them in losing customers.

Aap ki handi - Gaur City 1 - Greater Noida