Academics:

367-368, Opposite Piccadily Square Mall, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh 160022, HR

+91-172-4333817

You make people fool
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Jul 02, 2020 04:16 PM 17158 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Aakash Education Cares

Aakash Education is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Hey everyone who is reading my review today I am sharing my experience regarding the akash intitution when I was in 10 my school conduct a test for whole class to select students for the scholarship and from the 28 dtudents the only 2 students were selected for the scholarship and I am one of them I got the second prize and one of my classmate shubham maurya got the first prize in the scholarship we both got scholarship for medical studies and I was really happy but I was not interested in this stream so I dropped it . Remembermy friend shubham he wanna do this and he love science so he decided to continue it and at aftersometime when I met him and asked about his studies he told me that his studies are going good but he have lots of responsiblities regarding his family because his father had invested all their saving in his studies and then I asked him about the aakash institution scholarship he told me first they told us they are giving me scholarship but after sometime they have started asking for heavy fee and just because I am serious about this stream and wanna continue my father had invested all his saving for filling their fee so I will suggest all of you who have given these kind of test in the school and had won scholarships in the test please dont trust them they first promise for scholarship and takes responsibilities of your study then after sometime about an year thry started asking about the heavy fee amount for the further studies .so I will suggest you all to strictly avoid these kind of scholarships unlessyou belong to very high class family .

Brand Response

Dear Student! We're here to help you. Please help us with your PSID so that we can look into this immediately.

By: AakashEducation | 24 days ago Comments 0