Academics:

Student Engagement:

Harnath Tower, 1st Floor, Near Rikitiya Bhairu Ji Chouraha, PWD Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur 342011, RJ

+91-291-3945454

Dangerous
May 27, 2017 06:13 PM 3690 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Yes you heard me right it is dangerous to take admission in aakash Institute if you want to pursue your career in the medical field. I felt it important to let you guys know about this. Teaching is good for the subject of mathematics but when it comes to biology it is not at all good. You will not be able to understand the power of imagination of concepts but yes you definitely will develop the habit of mugging the things up. If you say me to compare this institute with any other about which I feel better than this then I will recommend allen institution. This is a dream institution for the students who want to pursue the medical field. Hope you have understood what I want to convey. Stay tuned for more such reviews.

Aakash Institute - Jodhpur