Academics:

Near DC Cinema, Dr. Ambedkar Sarani, City Centre, Phase 2, Durgapur 713216, WB

+91-343-6621200

Durgapur-5, Paschim Burdwan,West Bengal,India India
NOT FOR ALL STUDENTS
Jun 29, 2019 12:59 PM 3078 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 29, 2019 08:43 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

This institute claims that they prepare students for medical entrance exam. But really it is not true.Yes their is some faculty really good but some of them are not. They just simply look at the book and dictate notes.So basically it does not help the students at all.The timing of the institution is also too long. It basically demotivates the students as their is a huge number of exams taken.For this reason I suggest all the students to prepare for medical exam in home.Aakash has some great potential but at the same time its not the institution or coaching class for all.Eaxh and every student in AKASH doesn't gets equal priority.I personally once went to AKASH but I was not satisfied by the way the teachers taught.So left AKASH and I am studying in home. Another problem is that the infrastructure is also not upto the mark. The institution only does business.They are leadt bothered about the welfare of the students.So plz plz plz I request all the students that you study in AKASH for one year if you see you can't handle thr pressure then simply quit immediately.They demand for a huge amount of money in admission as well as during the monthly fees.It's not at all affordable for poor students even for the students from middle class family it's a great problem.

So its my request to all the readers of this review that if my shared experience helped u in anyway then plz like my review and follow me and u may also mssg me for your further doubt about AKASH institution.

Aakash Institute - Durgapur