Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Academics:

Student Engagement:

1-A/18, Near Uttam Nagar Bus Terminal, Main Najafgarh Road, Janakpuri, Delhi 110058, DL

+91-11-47011400

INSTITUTE FOR STUDENTS WHO LOVE STUDYING
Jun 01, 2017 02:59 AM 5970 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I have myself completed 2 yrs at Aakash(janakpuri Branch) Institute .I have seen the teaching methods of other institutes too.but I found it pretty awesome here.Any student devoted to study and having a clear dream and vision can surely be amongst the top colleges of India.

Mainly there are loopholes in the students itself which they blame on the institution itself.

There's one thing I would like to mention that every class does not get the same quality of teachers as HODs, but in the doubt classes? you can consult the HODs too.

The teachers I got were very much supportive.

And I really wanna say if after being a doctor or an engineer you could make crores of money by your knowledge, why can't you just spend 2 -3 lakhs to gain the knowledge

Parents too should be supportive other than the institution and should not pressure their children

At last I wanna that every student is gifted, they have to just believe on them and the Almighty

Aakash Institute - Delhi