Academics:

Student Engagement:

1-A/18, Near Uttam Nagar Bus Terminal, Main Najafgarh Road, Janakpuri, Delhi 110058, DL

+91-11-47011400

Rohtak India
Akash the fraud Institute
Aug 17, 2018 06:28 PM 33816 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hello all my dear friends today I want to share my own Experience At Aakash Institute, Delhi.

Friends I join 2017 -18 session of Akash institute for the preparation of my medical examination so called Neet.

I joined this Institute with dreams in my eyes, when I firstly attend demo classes of this Institute I felt that I am coming to the right place but soon I was proved wrong by this institute.

After one year of study at Akash institute I comes to know about the reality of these institutes.

This Institute only cares to those students who are already Masters in their studies. They does not care about the average studentslike me. They only cares about the result of their Academy not about the result of students.

The only good thing about Akash institute is its infrastructure. Along with a nice infrastructure they provide some other facilities like libraries and books for self study.

The Aakash Institute charged me a worth of 1, 20, 000 rupees which is very huge amount for a average class families.

I think this Institute is not good for average students and for me it is a below average Institute and the value for money is zero.

Aakash Institute - Delhi