Academics:

Student Engagement:

1-A/18, Near Uttam Nagar Bus Terminal, Main Najafgarh Road, Janakpuri, Delhi 110058, DL

+91-11-47011400

Reality of most trusted AAKASH INSTITUTE
Jul 17, 2018 11:40 AM 31617 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 17, 2018 11:44 AM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I have studied here for my medical entrance exam preparation and took the 1 - year classroom package. I was prepared for my NEET and AIIMS entrance exam for 2018.

This was a good institute but not say like worth it. Its  not much beneficial for droppers student. Sometimes the syllbaus get dealyed so much even a month in some cases. Not much beneficial as expected. Some faculty is awesome but not say this for all.

I have scored good marks in a droppers batch but satisfied.It will be better in future, only to focus on some points. But yes they have a good discipline among the students, and make sure them that they are scoring good marks or not.

They also took a test series which is callled AIATS- All India aakash test series which is very beneficial for students and also take weekly test on a holiday.

They also provide right guidance and a correct way to study. I have a nice experience over there.

Aakash Institute - Delhi