Picture Quality:

Mar 30, 2016 11:52 AM 1517 Views

Picture Quality:

Sound Effect:

Hi Readers,

I bought a AOC LE24A3340 hd led Tv on 30th of March 2016, that is today.

I really amazed by the Picture quality and Look the company offers.Its a 23.6 Inches LED Television with 720p Resolution.

I subscribe to Animal Planet HD and watch now, its simply awesome to view.

Aoc is basically a American Company and they maintain there quality well, comparing to other brands, its affordable to all Persons.

I bought this product from Nandilath G Mart Trivandrum and the company directly send a person to home for assisting the installation and mounting.The company offers One year of warranty from the date of Purchase.

There are Two speakers in this Product that offers a great sound quality too, especially when I play some Rock music it rocks the Home.

The main advantage I noted was its Weight, its only 4.7Kg, and easy to handle even for females too.In my view, the Picture is very much clear in Aoc rather than other top brands.

So am strongly recommending you all to go for it whenever you want to purchase a HD Tv, it will not disappoint you.

Write a Review on AOC LE24A3340-61 60 cm (23.6) LED TV (HD Ready)