Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

1800-889-9991

Discounted products, good customer service
Jan 08, 2021 11:43 AM 128 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I have mainly shopped for apparel on AJIO.com. I have mostly found very low cost, un believably discounted T-Shirts, Shorts, Shoes, etc. on AJIO.

I have experienced the full range of their operations I suppose - Purchase, Exchanges, Returns, Cancellations of orders, etc.

I have never-repeat never had any issues with any of these processes. Refunds were received on time, returns were picked up as per schedule, exchanges were issued, etc. I never had to really file any ticket with customer support for any these interactions.

Products on this site are average-good quality. The range of products is comparable to Myntra. The website is decent, easy to find products and good user interface. The only drawback is, one cannot really judge the quality of the fabric by merely looking at the image. Close up of fabric and thickness parameters would help purchases. I had expereince of buying really cheap T-shirts from this site. The fabric was quite thin, and I suspect they would not last long. But value for the price paid(less than 200 each).

Trustworthy site as per my experience(unlike a lot of other Indian e-Commerce sites - view my review of ShopClues).

AJIO.com