Variety of Programs:

All India Radio,

Vivdh Bharati,

Mumbai.

Dear Sir,

Re: Vivdhbharati Program – 9th August, 2010.

I am a regular listener and fan of Vivdhbharati. I appreciate the presentation of program and selection of songs according to time and importance. There cannot be any competition to Vivdhbharati.

Incidentally on 9th August, 2010 at about 11.10 p.m. I was listening to touching film songs on Vivdhbharati, one particular song which I have never heard before, touched my heart. The words were “mai sagar tu kinaara….”

The song was so beautiful that I went in a trance! I could not note the singer, musician and picture of the song.

On 10th August, I had requested for the details of the song and I was told that the song is from film “Sankalp” and sung by Ms. Lataji, but the information received by me is not correct and the words of the song from film “Sankalp” is “Tu sagar hai to hi kinaara”

Kindly provide me details of song “Tu sagar mai kinaara…”

I know that I am giving you trouble but. ‘Vivdhbharati’ is known to satisfy its admirers!

Thanking you,