Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

STAY AWAY FROM THESE DACOITS/CHEATS
Apr 14, 2018 11:38 AM 6945 Views
(Updated Apr 14, 2018 11:35 AM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Booked AHA taxi from Delhi to Kathgodam reference booking PNR number

Ref PNR B-Delhi180325174024 and paid advance for journey starting 29th March 2018 at 6am.Was assured that driver details would be messaged 2 hours prior to departure.When neither the taxi nor driver turned up uptil 613 am on 29/03/2018 I was informed that my booking has been canceled due to non-availability of vehicle, and my advance would be refunded.This advance has till date not been refunded as on date of this review i.e 14/4/2018.

These people are rogues and thugs and cheats.this is what I found out after reading their reviews on internet.They take advance, never send taxis and never refund.

They are kind of looters and indulge in brazen dacoity.Their customer care is ALWAYS BUSY.And why not.otherwise they'll have to listen to grievances and complaints.

MY ADVICE: STAY AWAY FROM THESE GOONS. For us its AHA taxis but in reality this service is a way to extort money from innocent citizens.

I'm planning legal and police action against them.

Please stay away from them.Pay a little more from more organized cab operators and have peace of mind.

Write a Review on AHA Taxis