Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Ichalkaranji India
Rudely Behave with customers !!!!!
Nov 24, 2017 10:03 AM 9142 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi friends I am sharing experiences about the AHA Taxis.

Me and my brother are in stay two days Bangalore for going in airport we are booked the taxi . At some two hours ago time fix so flight is not missed. After that that driver are not coming so only one hour remaining.

Then call in service center they say that , wait some time we are arranging him. Then driver is come . My brother says some shortcut road for going fastly but they are not choose that route .

If its ask something they speak very rudely . Not proper answer . And they are only know regional language . Our language they are not understanding.

The cleanness of car is zero. Some garbage their . Smells also come .they are not Washing car I think. Because seats also looking like so old. And taxi engine also make sound.

Then what's use of online booking of taxi. If there not provide proper service . In front of this the local taxi's are nice.

Write a Review on AHA Taxis