Was the tour operator helpful:

Dec 28, 2017 10:30 AM 3290 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Would like to bring your attention to the nightmarish experience I had with booking a taxi through your company.

This was my first experience and the worst of the lots I ever had with any online company so far.

Let me narrate my incident in bulleted points for you guys to understand:

1) We(including 2 LADIES and 2 INFANTS) started the journey on Dec 23 and the reported time for driver was 5:30 AM. Driver arrived at our location at 6:40 AM after multiple followups.

2) The car arrived at our doorstep was FAULTY INNOVA(2010 model) and the speed was not exceeding even 70Km/hr despite on 6 Lane Highway of NIECE road.

3) I discussed the issue with driver and he attributed the same to minor wire problem which he assured will be rectified by taking a brief halt at any garage on the way.

4) I called AHA taxi multiple times to share the concern but since all service agents were busy the call was not accepted or returned back.

5) The driver kept on delaying the service and finally he was forced to get it repaired at KARUR(370 KMs from Bangalore)where it was identified as CAB BREAKDOWN with no solution.

6) WE WERE AT THE GARAGE FOR CLOSE TO 5 HOURS along with 2 LAIDES AND INFANTS and driver called a local taxi operator who asked us RS 17000 for completing our trip. WE ALL WERE ALMOST HOSTAGE as the LOCAL TAXI OPERATOR WAS BEHAVING AS GOON AND WAS NOT BEHAVING PROPERLY WITH ME AND MY FRIEND.

7) We did not get timely support from AHA and were forced to book a local hotel and paid Rs 3000 extra in KARUR while our booking at Kodaikanal wasted for that night(Dec 23).

8) The back up taxi arrived at 12 AM in the night(MIdnght) and to our surprie it was Toyota ETIOS(SEDAN) while we booked for 7 seater car like innova/xylo

9) We started our journey with Etios(2012 model) and reached Kodai at 4 AM where this cab also broke down and he refused to take us to Kodai peak as his car brokedown and we were FORCED TO SPENT the entire next day in the resort.

10) I called AHA multiple times and the support provided to us was anothe back up on Dec 25 with another SEDAN and we somehow completed our trip.

The trip was horrible with minimal support from AHA and all the drivers asked us MONEY to start the journey and we were FORCED to shed out 10K in the entire journey to somehow reach back to Bangalore.

This trip was ordeal with all the aged cars at our disposal and with very minimal support.

It took me ALMOST 22 HOURS to reach Kodai while usual time is approx 8-9 hours.

AHA Taxis