Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Bad or Worst experience
May 07, 2018 04:12 PM 6059 Views
(Updated May 07, 2018 04:21 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Really bad experience with their services.

They have done a fraud with us. Provided aha coins which is of no use. Why would I choose Rs 100 coins, if they will provide me Rs 300 off in my booking. Their customer care team has no idea about my case, Firstly you said no refunds are possible on both my bookings and later they said we are sorry, its not possible on 1 booking. They have delayed in informing the driver about my urgent cancellations due to a family emergency and now blaming us on the same part. They could atleast help in modifying my booking for another date or same date with another time. They took all my money like a fraudsters. We will never ever trust on Aha Taxi. We could have chosen Rs 500 advance amount, but we paid entire amount as we trusted on them.

Will definitely not going to take their services in future & will never recommend anyone.

AHA Taxis