Flavor:

I Dont Like It
Mar 09, 2016 05:12 PM 6441 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

Let me start by saying the Act II  popcorn is usually not our brand of choice. When it comes to popcorn, Pop Secret brand is still my favorite.

However, when we traveled recently, Act II was the only brand to meet along the way, so I still I have a few bags that around my house.

After lunch Act II the last couple of times we saw a movie, I can say that will most likely never be buying that brand again. In the past, I bought microwave popcorn and I've never noticed much difference between brands in terms of taste.

The only real difference between them was cooking times and if the bag is burned before the popcorn is made(usually because the bags are not opened enough during cooking to allow steam to escape. This does not it is a problem with the act II.

I can put in my microwave setting "popcorn" and I get relatively quickly(about two minutes). The beans do not burn easily and there are not many cores-a fact explode at the bottom.

In fact,  when it comes to what is probably qualify the act II slightly higher than our favorite Pop Secret brand. When Act II is not the taste category

ACT II Popcorn