Flavor:

Packaging:

The best to hold is popcorn and taste in theater
Mar 01, 2010 02:49 PM 7210 Views
(Updated Apr 05, 2010 01:01 PM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

I am very fond of popcorn and what is pop corn need not be explained. From child to aged know what it is like to feel and taste. The most important news is popcorn is irresistible to carry especially in theaters and no matter what ever you carry friend potato chips or any other type of chips, parle biscuits or any brand of munch or even chocolates nothing to beat in comparison popcorn.

I love popcorn because she is so fresh, flavored and my tongue waters. When others are eating next to me popcorn i feel so sad, bad, wither and usher a despair note if my chuckles are heard by them sure will drop on big packet of popcorn .

Generally popcorn is not offered by the person seated next. I have tried to show my eagerness to ask the girl who is sitting next to me if she would give me one packet of popcorn and on her lap more than 4 popcorn rests and i feel like stealing slowly telling her miss someone is calling you and suddenly my hand to move near her lap slowly to ease out one packet and she is well versed on the strange behaviour of men who sometimes steal popcorn from girls and can they complain to anyone this man has stolen her popcorn and so sure she firmly grip all the 4 popcorn and turn and to my dismay she look at me in an understanding way look i know you are after my pop corn.

She handles me popcorn not one but two packet. My eyes she pity and in my voice she must have felt someone who has not eaten tasty popcorn for years and what if i offer to this gentleman popcorn and friendship too, she is so sweet and tell me not only popcorn but you are welcome to our home for tea after the film is over. I enjoy eating the popcorn so dearly the move of popcorn in my mouth astonish. She gets so astonished that i am ravishingly eating the popcorn and our friendship grows from this second and she also offer one bottle of pepsi cola, she has collections from chocolates to pepsi to dozens of popcorn.

Each bite of popcorn and along with me she also share the feeling of it.

We both enjoy biting and eating the popcorn and slowly and steadily we eat as if together we have come to this film, of course she has come with her whole family and since it is only her family no boyfriend is with her and she is too young but too friendly of course her dad wont mind to be my of course met person. Silently we eat popcorn and popcorn has made me to find a nice friend. This girl is so sweet, kind of affection i feel not because of her gesture but the main reason is because of timely intervention of popcorn offered to me.

Why i am so concerned on this popcorn let me disclose.

During the interval i went to the counter sale point a few minutes late and this girl had bought not two but in dozens to cater to all of her family members who were about 4 numbers and she had on her lap not only 4 popcorn fills but also sevral eatables that might be required if it is bore type film. Yes the film we saw was the three idiots.

Tips on popcorn.

Popcorn can be eaten at any time and the best time to eat it during the evening, at film theater and of course at places of exhibition. If you are a south Indian eating popcorn along with rice and rasam is very tasty. Eating popcorn is a nice past time in park. When you are bored start eating popcorn and find time with it. Sometimes visitors visit our home and prepare popcorn instant and don't be kanjoos, use at least four packets instant and fresh hot offer to the visitors and i am so sure the visitor wont leave the home till they finish all the popcorn in the plate.

Popcorn with right amount of salt is must, too much salt is difficult to enjoy and one can make hot type too, adding more amount of chill will do but be careful not to exceed. Just try popcorn at all places and it is cheap too. Make it a habit to eat so your health will improve instead of drinking alcohol it is better to eat plenty of popcorn.

In the interest of general health of one and all issuing this slogan eat well but don't miss popcorn.

ACT II Popcorn