Internet Speed:

Close tickets not issues - ACT policy
May 02, 2019 01:37 AM 3350 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I am facing issues with frequent disconnection and slow speed from 4th April 2019, today is 2nd May 2019 and the issue is still open but the tickets were closed almost 15 times without right solution.rather worsening the situation.

Every time the technical person visited my place, gave different solution(change the router, change the box on rooftop, router reconfiguration, et, etc.) made me believe the issue is resolved and ensured to close the ticket but unfortunately I realize the issue is not resolved. The reason behind is ACT team is only interested to close the ticket within 24hrs and not the issues as they do not have qualified or skilled technicians who can identify the root cause and fix it.

One of the best example of unskilled technical solution is they did a configuration change to my router somewhere in mid April - which led to unusual usage(upload of about 40gb per day which is not practically possible) - which ended up in consuming my FUP(650GB data) completely before the 28th of April.whereas my average usage per month was around 300 to 350 GB maximum. On 1st May the FUP got refresher back to 650GB, since I kept my router on without even using any of my devices, I was shocked to observe in the morning around 9AM my usage was 100GB(just from 12AM 9AM -in 9 hours). I am now afraid to switch on my router as I am sure with one day router being on all my 650GB will vanish without even using it.

But shamelessly these guys close the ticket even without taking the consensus of the customer and the issue was escalated to the appellate team but of no use - as they are all hand-in-hand.

Please look for better internet /Broadband service provider

ACT Broadband